Sunday, November 12, 2006

Bitter young woman with time on her hands creates annoyance hierarchy

Also, I totally ripped this off of the Brunching Shuttlecock's "geek hierarchy chart" but... eh.

When you have bought something at a store, have you ever thought the person checking you out was secretly judging you?

Well you were right. We do. I totally judge people. Sometimes they don't even do anything, I just don't like the looks of 'em.

Anyway, here's a hierarchy chart about how much customers annoy me. If you have ever done something near the top, that is not that bad. It is only a mild annoyance. But if you do the things on the bottom, I will SO murder you if we are ever in a dark alley together.

I already know I have some work to do on this, like adding people who buy whatever Oprah says, won't get off their damn cell phones and treat me like a human being for the two seconds it takes to check out, or will spend 20 minutes yacking my ear off about how great James Blunt is.

0 comments: