Saturday, October 28, 2006

yaaaaaaaaar

So I haven't dressed up for halloween in yeeeeeeears. Not since, like, grade school or Jr. High. I have had costumes that I have liked from time to time, but honestly it was all a vehicle to get candy. And once I got too old for the trickin' and a treatin', all effort left.

BUT, at work we can dress up for halloween, and it just seems worth it to dress up in something stupid while I'm at work since I can.

So, for whatever reason I decided I wanted to be Jared Leto. This was basically an excuse to give myself ludicrous cornrows and confuse people. And wear like a ton of eyeliner for no reason, like he seems to be most of the time.

But I keep being like, "Man cornrows are too much work," and I am now going to lunch before work. So I'm not sure if I want to just do the eyeliner and a note on myself that says "Jared Leto" or not do it at all. Or go to lunch looking like a tard and spending way too much time & effort giving myself cornrows. If I even can. It looks kind of hard.

0 comments: