Friday, October 13, 2006

rabbi vole will play the so-lo

So I finally had the mail confrontation. Apparently the post office did take it. Across the hall neighbor was pretty pissed and will probably never talk to me again. Downstairs neighbors heard this exchange and told me that I am "awesome." Though I wish I had the balls to tell him no in the first place instead of being passive agressive. The dn's thought I sounded pretty insincere, though, so maybe he does get that I do not want to speak to him.

The stupid city is having some stupid inspection, by the way. And of course it's 9 o clock on a day I have off and would otherwise get to sleep in. And of course "sometime on monday morning" my stupid landlord is going to be poking around. Of course I close on monday and would otherwise GET TO SLEEP IN.

FUCK YOU FUCKERS. I'm bad at napping, have insomnia, and close a lot. I need my goddamned sleep!

0 comments: