Friday, October 13, 2006

demanding constant attention will only lead to attention

Ryan: I had some problems there
Ryan: mostly word structure rules
like.. how the "silent final e" works, or why there are two letters together
and then we had this big list of "phonograms" that we had to memories
memorize
Ryan: that were basically all the letter sounds, and then the combinations like "Sh" and "igh" and stuff
Me: so I really did learn about dick and jane early on

Me: HAHA
Me: man I can't even really remember learning reading
Me: except that my dad had this old ass McGuffy's reader
Me: so I really did learn about dick and jane early on

Ryan: haha
Me: that was pretty awesome though
I should just randomly stick that into conversations with no lead in
from now on
Ryan: yeah I was like "what the hell is she talking about"
Me: dick and jane, man! Try to keep up!
Ryan: I'm always behind when it comes to dick and jane
Me: well that's painfully obvious
Ryan: or maybe that should be.. I'm always behind jane when it comes to dick
Me: too late!
Ryan: damn
Me: you'll have to wait your whole life for another opportunity to use that line


Ryan: hm, girl from california may go shooting with us tomorrow morning
Me: woo guns and strangers from the internet!
Ryan: Yeah
Me: two great tastes that go together splendidly! :P
Ryan: I said "maybe our first time meeting should be something a little more mellow.. and not involving guns"
Ryan: But hey, I guess if they're some random crazy from the interweb, at least I'll have backup.. with guns..
Me: haha, you are correct, sir

0 comments: