Monday, September 25, 2006

I've been held back by something (yeah) you said to me quietly on the stairs

So for once I coin a nickname that sticks! JT from work (thus dubbed because he bought a Justin Timberlake CD nearly the first day he was there) is now being called JT by everyone. Yesterday, Kevin, who was on vacation up until now, came over the walkie talkie and called him JT when asking him to do something because he didn't even realize JT wasn't JT's real name. I WIN!

Two other new guys started yesterday, and Lister's already in love with them because they are apparently quite geeky. Apparently the "Employee of the Month" things I put up have become part of the "new employee tour" as I overheard Lister telling the n00bs about them, and have heard various stories from Opt where she tells n00bs the things I put on her employee of the month sign were really about me (which they are). But Lister is crazy... he like, told the n00bs how to use the fax machine. I've been there a year and have never had to fax anything.

That is all!

0 comments: