Thursday, September 21, 2006

how hard can it be to get a slap on the back from a room full of morons

So on my space I put up one of those stupid bulletins where you ask something to people, and I have to put up my several favorite responses. Because.... I feel like it.


19. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?


Elaine: hopefully you wouldn't be tied to too many tubes so we could do the running man....but it's funny to think about hooked up to lots of medical equipment. i imagine the beep on the heart monitor going CRAZY.

Ryan: Hm. burn hookers, and do cocaaaaaaaaine

18. Would you go on a date with me?

Elaine: who was trying to get who on a date when they wrote this thing?

Ryan: I could be convinced to urinate on a the fruit known as a date with you, yes

17. Would you come over for no reason just to hang out?

Ryan: I flew across the damn country for no reason just to hang out

7. Dirty or Clean:

Elaine: "i don't understand the question, and i won't respond to it."

12. Do you think I'm a good person?

Ryan: Hahaha

3. Would you have my back in a fight?

Ryan: "I killed a guy with a trident"

0 comments: