Thursday, September 28, 2006

daddy's got a new .45

Today was pretty good. I peed at a stranger's house like 8 times during the course of a Home Movies marathon. By the way, season 4 is rockin' I had been dragging my heels on it because I had thought season 3 was substandard, but I should've known better.

Then I hung out with Opt and guy downstairs neighbor. Guy downstairs neighbor had come to steal my music, and was flabbergasted at the sheer amount I had, and I stole some of his too, though most of it was, frankly, not as good as mine. Just sayin'
We all watched Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead, too, which I'm not sure I quite got. It had its moments, definately, but by in large I was kind of like, "eh?" for most of it. I thing GDN was even worse off, because he didn't seem to know as much about Hamlet as Opt & I to begin with.

0 comments: