Wednesday, September 27, 2006

all my veins are tangled up, tied in knots

Various things happened today:

1) Opt came up with a very great saying. "If I had a nickel for every time someone said that to me, I would put them all in a sock and beat you with it." I think it actually beats Ryan's "Fucking you is like necrophilia because you're dead to me!" if only because it is applicable in more situations.

2) I found out that I've been posing all this time when I tell people I intend to "peace out." When called on it, I was only able to sputter, "Oh, I guess I actually wasn't going to peace out."

3) I intensely hate customers who call me "sweetie." Why don't you give me a slap on the ass while you're at it, jerk? Oh, because then I could actually yell at you and get you thrown out, instead of having to just take it like the retail bitch I am? I hate you.

4) I still hate the drugged up guy who hangs around the store constantly. I was just minding my own business shelving things in areas of the store he doesn't even buy anything in, and he kept coming up behind me and saying stupid things. The only area I am safe in is childrens, which I had no excuse to be in at that time. I even went to the trouble of having Shiv carry something I needed to bring to the registers, just so I could avoid the guy when he was at registers. Unpleasant.

5) I decided to have another par-tay next Thursday. I hope everyone (or at least most people) can come. Opt and I have been discussing inviting Dance Whore and/or Nebrasky and their various womens to do something with us for awhile, and there are various other n00bs it would be nice to get to know in a non work setting. I'm probably going to invite the downstairs neighbors as well, because I enjoy them and have not talked to them much since the "hmm, I may or may not have just interupted them doing it" incident. I do have to clean my place like crazy, though. It's a HUGE mess, I kind of just let everything go when I was sick.

I think that's all for to-day.

0 comments: