Wednesday, August 30, 2006

what's wrong with a little destruction?

Ever since I got the new computer, I have not been able to find a satisfactory desktop theme/wallpaper. All the ones I used to have on my old computer are apparently not on the interweb anymore.

The only thing I've used so far that no one's hated is my drawings that Paul photoshopped, but I've used them enough in the past that I'm a little tired of them.

The first thing I had was this castle in Osaka, only instead of an actual photo it is this kind of fakey computer drawn thing that I wasn't happy with, and no one else was that impressed either.

Then I used Steve Carell from Anchorman, and EVERYONE told me it was creepy.

Then I had one from Moulin Rouge that a hipster friend did not approve of.

So then I was going to go with this, but Ryan said it was "pretty weak."

But anyway I think this all leads up to me being creepy. Because Steve Carell was creepy. And the picture of Frank from Donnie Darko I wanted to put on my blog awhile ago, everyone said was creepy. And.... well, I found this wallpaper from Fight Club and fell in love with it.

4 comments:

Phoex said...

1. haha
2. Ah. I dunno what the type is, but I guess I am. I wouldn't say I'm obsessed with the movie (so I was a bit embarassed to have it as my desktop) but I did buy it on VHS for like 7 bucks some time ago.
3. Fine, MOST people.
4. What's wrong with Ed Norton? Also, Hipster and Emo are NOT THE SAME THING.

Phoex said...

Also when Ed Norton and I get married, it's going to be really awkward since now he knows you don't like him.

Also you never started posting as Bride of Optimus Prime. What up with that?

Phoex said...

hmm, true

haha, I'd be more worried if you did like him, because I don't want him to get a wandering eye and decide to cheat with my hipster friend.

you don't even know what emo is!

Phoex said...

I do to! I'm beginning to think I'm the only one on the planet who does.