Saturday, August 26, 2006

v8 is genocide

I HATE it when Aunt Irma visits. Which, is yet another euphemism I've been using lately for lady troubles. I stole it from a TV show called the it crowd Ryan and I watched quite a bit when he was out here. But I digress.

I think it's dismissive and annoying when people assume you are going to act crazy when you have lady troubles, because most of the time I don't really feel any different except for the crazy painful cramps. But when you're upset about stuff already it kind of tips you over the edge. Or at least it did me today.

At lunch, I frickin' went out and bought a huge ass bag of hershey's kisses and ate half of it.

Then I was so hyper because of that that I kept just talking to people instead of doing my job.

Then Lister had to yell at me, and I pretty much was a bitch and talked back even though he was totally justified because I was talking too much.

Then Opt was kind of like, "Um... yeah" and I was like, "WELL I DON"T FUCKING CARE I HATE THIS PLACE" and Hootie and Getz (I can't remember if I have referenced Getz on here before, or if I had a different name for her) were all, "you're quitting too!?!" and I felt bad about them finding out like that.

Then Hootie and I talked privately about why I'm pissed, and she agreed and was nice to me.

Then when I left I appologized to Lister and he was really nice about it and said I do a good job at the store, and I cried on the way home in the car.

0 comments: