Saturday, August 19, 2006

I do cocaaaaaaaaaine

Vacation still being awesome, if uneventful. It is pretty cool that I am seeing my friends around more too, since I no longer have a schedule I need to fit into.

I meant to look around for another job while I was on vacation anyway, but I am getting to the point where I am going to just wait till after. I'm having such a nice, stress-free time right now, I don't really want to worry about it.

I feel kind of bad keeping Ryan locked inside all day watching movies with me, but he points out that's pretty much what he did to me in Vegas. On top of that the movie "list" (things he thinks I should watch to be less of a loser) was his idea in the first place.

On monday we're going to Springfield to visit Sista and we may or may not be seeing the state fair as well, depending on how the weather is.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

well sorry to bust the bubble on this one but apparently the state fair ends SUNDAY. but i was thinking you should eat a horseshoe.. they're springfield treasure not to be missed (it has no vegetables, lots of cheese, french fries... and more)

i am going to call you tomorrow