Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Do you like that? Do you like that?

So I went to Kevin's fiesta, and it was a lot better than I worried it would be. I actually ended up staying there till 3:30 a.m. (I joined the party a bit late, I worked till 11 p.m.). I had actually thought of begging off (I like Kevin but don't really know his wife or friends) but had already sent them a ridiculous post card*, so I felt kind of obligated, otherwise it would look like I didn't go and then sent them a post card as a FU, when really it was just a random impulse I had. Like I said, I am glad I came though, I had fun. It's a special group of people that appreciates my rapping.

In other news, Troubled Youth is pretty much defunct nowadays, but I really get the urge to put a post-it saying, "She's a man, baby!" on the Anne Coulter book because that is what I think every time I see her photo on it.

____
* I recently got some post cards, and I decided to send one to that address while I was at it. The invitation to the "fiesta" didn't really say who it was from so I sent a post card saying, "Yeah, I have no idea who you people are. Fiesta? Sounds suspicious!"

0 comments: