Friday, July 28, 2006

I'm not in love with the modern world

Me: So my 65 year old coworker told me I had a nice butt tonight.
Ryan: haha
Ryan: hot
Me: yeah and then I realized he's like the only guy ever to hit on me (aside from a couple other encounters with drunk old men)
Me: and I almost shot myself in the head
Ryan: hahah
Ryan: I'm glad you didn't
Ryan: I'd hit that if it would make you not kill yourself
Me: thanks
Me: "so my friend said he'd give me a pity fuck soley to keep me from sucide. That doesn't make me want to commit suicide even more at all."
Ryan: haha
Ryan: I'm here to help!
Me: too bad you suck at it :P
Ryan: haha
Ryan: sorry :Me: I love the laugh
Me: HAHAHHAHA
Me: sorry
Ryan: it's true
Ryan: it was just like that
Ryan: IN MY MIND
Me: lol
Me: man I can't believe I'm so depressed about this
Me: I mean usually I'm fine with being alone
Me: but just every once in awhile something happens that triggers major sadness about it
Me: and I get deeper and deeper into this spiral of "NO MAN WILL EVER LOVE ME"

It's not that I feel I can't live without a man, it's more like, I'd like to try it at least once. And that there must be something deeply wrong with me that like.... no one's even showed the slightest interest. Except apparently drunk old men.

Other than that I had fun at Sista's going away thing. We even did Karaoke, and Jersey busted the karaoke guy's mic and he was pretty pissed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»