Monday, September 03, 2012

Had a party at my house last night.  I LOVE HOSTING PARTIES.  It's much better than someone else's party because:

1)  I don't have to drive
2)  I pick out all the food & music so I know I like it
3)  Everyone's there because they want to see ME!

Back when I worked at Borders I did it all the time.  I have not had as many parties in recent years, but I got a wild hare up my ass to do one.  The funny thing is, due to scheduling conflicts not a ton of the people Jeremy & I usually hang out with were able to come.  BUT one a whim I invited a couple other cool people and they came and we all had a lot of fun.  I'll have to do it again soon :D

OH also:

I made blueberry pie and Diana said it was the best blueberry pie she had ever had.  Another awesome thing about parties is when people compliment your pie making ability.

EVERYONE seemed to enjoy my party playlist, several people specifically saying so.  I am ridiculously vain about my music taste/party playlist making abilities,  so that made me HAPPY!

0 comments: