Wednesday, June 27, 2012

When you are unemployed you think you will have so much time to do things.  At least I did.  And I suppose I do, but I am completely terrible at managing my time.  I get sucked in... "I'll just check this funny website/watch one tv show/listen to music a little while" I think.  And what turns out is I surf the internet for hours/watch a ton of TV/fall asleep whilst listening to the music.  So basically I'm a lazy bum.

I always feel vaguely guilty when Jeremy comes home from work and asks me what I did with my day.  He says he is just doing it to make conversation and is interested in my day.  Which, I believe him.  But I always feel terrible when it is like today:  "listened to music, fell asleep, watched some TV."  Some days I do more.... but meh.  I have terrible willpower.  I am trying to exercise it more, but most days?  Meh.  I post my comic, and that's about the only "useful" thing I do all day.

Yesterday was alright.... I did work a little on the website, and did a load of laundry.  That's some progress, right?

0 comments: