Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm so fucking tired of being a sickly motherfucker... I used to be the healthiest in my family. Now, not so much. It's sad when you start falling apart at 18.

So... Tues night I got the beginnings of a migraine. The worst I've had in my life. Awesome. Hated it, but endured all Weds with it. Then came Thurs. I had to work. I'm one absence away from getting written up and lately people are getting fired for tiny little reasons. So... yeah... that was fun. Oh, and should I mention that since I was taking more migraine pills for a longer period than I ever have in my life, they were upsetting my digestive system and I was having tons of diarrhea?

Fucking fuck... I should goddamn be allowed to stay at home when I'm that sick. But I can't get any fucking FMLA for any of my colitis absences, so I guess I'm fucked.

Fri I didn't feel awesome, but whatever, it was such an improvement. Yesterday I had somewhat of a headache, too.

Today I felt better.... until my goddamn period started. Guh, way worse than a period should be. If humans still had to fend for themselves in the wild I'd be the sickly one that died a looong time ago.

But I'm glad I didn't die, because I met Jeremy, who should hate me by now for my whininess but instead took care of me quite wonderfully.

In other news, music videos that I like (some are not new):





0 comments: