Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fun day. Went to get my car washed with my dad... which is his idea of fun, anyway. We had lunch, too.

Talked with Julie a little while, though not forever cause she called while I was with Dad. Will have to call her back.

Hung out with Jeremy... he's attempting to teach me to ride a bike. I dunno, the last time I tried it seemed really fun, and ridiculous, and I didn't feel too bad that I didn't get it because I was using a bike way too tall for me and I could blame that. This time.... well, I made a lot more progress, but there were these two little kids cruising around the same parking lot biking as naturally as walking, and it made me feel bad. I kept thinking of what people were thinking, which is not something I usually do. Still, I intend to keep trying for a little while.

0 comments: