Friday, January 29, 2010

Conver with Ryan

Ryan: maybe you can txt eachother the answers
Me: haha I'm not allowed to utilize or bring any electronic communicating device, including but not limited to cell phones, mp3 players, and pagers. Those bastards.
Me: Rush helps me add
Me: Queen helps me spell
Ryan: hahah word
Me: with out Tom Sawyer I think two plus two is fifteen
Me: without fat bottom girls I think tree is spelled Taskdjfa
Ryan: oh crap! It's not?
Me: I know, right?
Me: classic rock, I need you now!
Ryan: rock out!
Me: bohemian rhapsody is how I know how to spell bohemian.
Me: and rhapsody
Ryan: haha okay that may be valid
Me: modern music just isn't as educational
Ryan: how am I supposed to know how to spell when poker face is on?
Ryan: I can't think about anything except stabbing lady gaga
Me: hahaha

0 comments: