Saturday, December 26, 2009

Bleh. Anyone know anything about vacuums?

I find the choices confusing. Right now I have a small-ish dirt devil upright bagless vacuum cleaner. Since I got the bunny, I can't vacuum without this one stupid hose being clogged up constantly, and it's a pain in the ass to dig out the hair.

So... I know a ton of people don't have indoor rabbits, but anyone with a cat or dog have a suggestion? I've been looking at the "pet" or "animal" vacuums and it seems their deal is just some random rubber attachment that helps you clean up the fur. That's not the problem, I just don't want it clogged all the time.

My secondary requirement is I don't want it to weigh a fuck ton and be a pain to push around. But I'm afraid the lighter ones will be like my current one and get clogged. So this is a somewhat negotiable requirement.

Price... I don't want a $500 vacuum. I mean, I'll get a moderately pricey vacuum if it does what I want and lasts a long time but $500 seems ridiculous for a vacuum.

So... err... suggestions?

0 comments: