Saturday, September 19, 2009

I say... there are few things nicer than driving in my car on a beautiful fall day, windows down, blasting the Modest Mouse. I wish I had a yard and had hung out there, maybe I would've gotten more nice weather and Modest Mouse than just the car ride to work. Still, considering how much I hate my job, any day I can be driving to work and not die a little inside is a victory.

Work was pretty alright. No jerks, just the requisite minimum of stupid people. Thurs & Fri are usually my least favorite days because my buddies don't work them, but today ranks up pretty high because I learned of the existence of one agent, "Richard Dong." Yes, my wonderful company hired a guy named Dick Dong. And it was one of the highlights of my day.

Also, I'm happy TV is back again. It's so weird, before hulu I had managed to wean myself off of TV fairly successfully but I'm addicted again. One of the new shows, Community, was really really funny for a pilot. My favorite exchange (forgive me I don't know characters names yet):

Professor: I'm a professor, you can' talk to me this way!
Greasy Lawyer: A six year old GIRL could talk to you that way!
P: Yes, because that would be ADORABLE!
GL: No, because you are FIVE year old girl, and there's a pecking order.

0 comments: