Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bleh.... can't sleep. I really wish I could turn my mind off the way a lot of people seem to be able to do. Mostly I'm thinking about what Josh is angry about me for. Or rather, wondering what it is. I had thought it was over, because I apologized to him like a month ago, but what I hadn't realized is what I apologized for wasn't what he was mad at me about. Maybe I'm just particularly dense, but I really don't know what I did half of the time.

...I thought typing out what was bothering me would help but I dunno. Insomnia's a bitch... sleep is my one escape from my worries (not just this, I'm a natural worrier about everything) but when I have a lot of them it refuses to come, like a Catch-22. Oh well. I did take some sleeping pills. They'll kick in eventually, I guess.

0 comments: