Monday, August 24, 2009

So my dad stopped by unexpectedly today. He wanted to look at my car; I have a busted tire. Thankfully, it wasn't slashed again, I ran over a screw, apparently.

I got up the courage, and asked him if he's dating Judy. His answer, "Kinda maybe sorta." Apparently he thinks they might be but nothing's been actively discussed. He says that at his age, and with his family's history of Alzheimer's, not to mention the fact that "I look in the mirror and I haven't gotten any better looking over the years," he's not sure why anyone would bother. I pointed out my grandpa and his girlfriend are even older. Anyway, it's all good, whatever they are to each other.

This week should be good, I took Thurs & Fri off as a whim so I'll have a block of 4 days free after Tues. Also, Cash for Clunkers is almost over, thank god. We've gotten a million calls about it, and half the time we can't even help the person and they get angry. Tomorrow and then done. I mean... we've been in queue for a long time now, so maybe we still will be even after all of this. But hopefully less in queue.

0 comments: