Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hadn't talked to Nicole in like forever, she was nice enough to say hi to me on facebook:

Nicole HELLO
Amy Heeey
Nicole how is boomtown
Amy it's okay how's Spring?
Nicole im doing great. kinda sad for a minute over a stupid breakup. i am
giving myself till saturday then i am giving it up completly. but i
will see him saturday as his band is playing at my fav bar... and i go
there for the prom every year and i will be in a cute dress so... his
loss if he decides to act a fool
Amy awww he is a fool though you are the shit, man!
Nicole ugh i broke up with him then... i regreted it
then he was all "im not going to get hurt again" and i was all
"whatever dude.. i like you" and he and i probably should just stay
away from one another
Amy haha ah
Nicole all the sudden when i got single 3 of my besties got boys. i was like
WTF i need you girls
Amy aww well if you ever need me I'm always single
Nicole haha thanks
Amy we can go to vegas, buy a male hooker, and then not have the nerve to
do anything with him
Nicole at this rate i might have the nerve
Amy haha well I can come along just so you have an excuse to put a sock on the
door knob to warn someone that you're getting some
Nicole thanks amy thanks a lot
Amy you're welcome
Nicole you know since the Damn Noodles came here.. i have gone two times! only two it is across from my work!
Amy WHAT?? I'm disappointed in you
Nicole this damn diet has ruined my love
Nicole i gotta go read my cat power book and go to sleeeep
maybe i will make my stupid ex go to noodles with me once he realizes
he does love me speak of the devil he is online
Amy THE DEVIL IS ONLINE AND HE'S USING FACEBOOK

0 comments: