Sunday, May 03, 2009

So yes, yesterday was hiking and it was fun!

So we kidnapped Julie, and I decided to feed her crazy misinformation. This included everything from hamster strippers to killing her and putting her in a shallow grave so that I could dig her back up whenever I wanted to have sex with her.

We passed a cop at one point, and we were like, "Man.... it's a good thing Julie knows we're joking about all this."

We (briefly) got semi-lost in a small town named Tonica. They were having a town-wide garage sale and we told Julie that all we had planned was the garage sale (she sort of knew we were lost though and didn't mean it). But like I said, we found our way back quickly.

The weather, though we had worried it would be bad, was absolutely beautiful. We grilled, which went off without a hitch. There was lots of tasty food! Julie and I (the ones with the picky digestive systems) were kind of worried that it would give us the poops (for me in particular eating + walking is an almost guaranteed poop... when I was thinking of this principle I got a terrible flashback to an IKEA trip that was marred by constant searches to get back to the toilet). But it agreed with both of us. We also gave her crazy joke gifts, and good real gifts.

Then we of course hiked. I have more photos of waterfalls than you can shake a stick at now, and it's pretty sweet.

Like I said: a really good day.

0 comments: