Monday, February 09, 2009

My butt's been exceptionally sore from the trip + my period so I haven't really felt up to sitting down at the computer and regaling everyone with details and pictures from my adventures in FL and bridesmaid dress shopping, but rest assured, I will.

I just felt like recording some of the bizarre dreams I've had lately quickly, because I know I will forget them otherwise, and they are hilarious.

Item 1: In FL I had a dream where Josh and I were poisoning stranger's food and killing them a la Last Supper or Arsenic & Old Lace. We didn't have actual poison, so we were putting shampoo in people's food.... somehow, they didn't notice. The first time, Josh just wanted to see if it would work. The second time, we just had so much fun the first time we wanted to try it again. The third time, Josh wasn't around and I did it myself. My mom somehow caught wind of this, and asked me if we'd been killing people. I think, "Man, I'm bad at lying. What the hell, I might as well tell her." When I tell her, she gets really upset and I can't understand why.

"You murdered people!?!? I don't want you hanging out with that Josh anymore! Oh Amy, now that you've killed people, you can never go to heaven!" she says.

"Mom, why are you making such a big deal?? Besides, I killed that one guy on my own. We didn't shoot anyone, it was just shampoo."

We argue quite awhile, but she never gets me to understand what the big deal is about killing people.

Item 2: I had a dream where I was absolutely wailing on Jason from Friday the 13th. He wouldn't die, which was what my aim was, so I just kept having to beat on him. There were a bunch of people I went to grade school with in this dream too, randomly milling around. I think during this whole thing I was trying to also exchange lockers with Kimberly Edgecomb because Chad Krueger was stealing stuff out of mine.

Item 3: I had a dream last night where I got in a conversation with a stranger about this wrestler called "The Boogie Woogie Man." Josh loves this guy because he's crazy, even for a wrestler. He says "baby" over and over only he pronounces it "Beh-bay," and steals children from bystanders. He has a crazy ZZ top beard as well, and a crazed look in his eye. I think the elevator thing started out because the woman said "baby" in that way, and I started telling her about Boogie Woogie. This pretty much played out like it would in real life, and she looked at me like I was a weirdo.

0 comments: