Monday, December 29, 2008

I was kind of depressed a lot of the day. Not depressed like I was pre-paxil, but more depressed than I'd been since then. It started out with me sleeping too much, again, and getting mad at myself for wasting my day yet again.

Then at work I get this email from my boss basically saying that this guy complained to his agent that I was rude to him, did not let him speak to a supervisor when he wanted to, and hung up on him.

Okay, rude can be sort of subjective. I know people who think I'm being rude when I don't think I'm not. But the other things he said are a baldfaced lie. I was really upset about it, even though I knew my boss would believe me (and sort of glad that I had my old boss still here for this as opposed to the new guy we're getting soon who wouldn't know me). But it was upsetting, and I was still nervous even if my boss did back me up, sometimes those things go on your record.

Anyway later I pepped up a bit when I was talking to Josh on my break. Which, I'm glad it pepped me up but I feel slightly guilty as the conversation was basically about bad stuff that happened to him. But its not like the bad stuff cheered me up, just talking to him cheered me up, it happened to be about bad stuff.

Then now I'm feeling a lot better, because my boss and I talked about it and apparently this guy complaining about me is crazy, and made about the same accusations of another rep in our Florida office, and is making weird crazy accusations of the other driver involved in the accident. It's not going to go on my record or anything like that at all.

0 comments: