Monday, November 17, 2008

woozle wuzzle

So, even though they said it would probably take a little while for the Paxil to kick in, I think I am already feeling the effects. Sometimes I think of something that, a week ago, would have me in tears, and I'm only just lightly bummed. This is a good thing, because I didn't like crying all the time, but it makes me wonder if being more content through chemical intervention will make me fight less for the things I want in life. Also, I've always been a worrier, it's part of my character. Will I be different if I don't worry all the time?

I dunno, I used to think these sorts of things about ritalin back when I needed it, but I did ultimately keep taking it until I didn't need it anymore, because it did help me a lot. And it looks like this will help me a lot, so I will probably keep taking it unless I start getting bad side effects or something.

I hung out with Josh this weekend, and he said he noticed I was peppier too, so it's not just my imagination. He & I had a great time playing monopoly (his wheelbarrow skooled my shoe ass in the ways of capitalism), this game I got him for Christmas called Caesar & Cleopatra (pretty fun, involves gigalos), and phase 10 twist which he got me as a just because gift along with Always Sunny in Philadelphia seasons 1 & 2 cause Target had the mad sales going on, apparently. He picked up a couple of seasons of the Simpsons for himself at an insanely low price like $15 or something each. He also made me breakfast(yum!), cleaned my toilet, and we watched some new Always Sunny's and Sarah Silverman Program together. And I just have to say, while Sarah is always good, this latest one was INSANELY good. So weird & freaky but great. It had a lot of good guest stars too, though most of them didn't get very much screen time. He also bought me some blue christmas lights to replace the ones he got me last year that broke already for whatever reason. We also enjoyed home made chocolate chip cookies (tasty!) that I had made.

Work today was so so. Most of it was alright, but I did get a caller that called me a stupid bitch. It made me mad more than anything, because all the instances he got exasperated with me were either because he expected me to just psychicly know something, or were as a result of his own stupidity (do you have a claim number? no. do you have your policy number? I already told you no, you stupid bitch! Uh, those are two separate things, dude. When did it happen? 4 months ago. Do you know a date? It happened in september. That's one month ago. I KNOW! Well you said it was four months ago. It happened in august. Are you sure, you just said it was september? I TOLD YOU IT WAS AUGUST. And so on.) I did get early dismissal though, so I got to leave early.

0 comments: