Monday, November 03, 2008

Emotional rollercoaster. Me. Sucks.

So yesterday Josh & I went up to Ikea, which was fun. I felt bad because some of the stuff he liked wasn't in stock and he was a little sad about it.



He ended up with placemats and a stuffed rat.

I, on the other hand, came back with no toys though I'd looked on behalf of the 'phews. The thing is, it's very easy for me to convince myself not to get things for them because they already have so much. I look at a cool toy, and ask myself if they'd really play with it, and usually the answer is no, so I don't waste my money.

I did end up with the same placemats, though. Because they are fucking awesome.



I also got some christmas lights, which makes me think I am obsessed with christmas lights. I got a bunch last year too. It still makes me mad that the blue ones from last year are already busted, but I guess that's what I get for having them on all year. The blue ones just have nice memories attached to them... Anyway, the new ones:




I got this medicine cabinet:



It doesn't really go with anything in my bathroom, but it was 15 bucks. Plus the other one I was looking at was out of stock.

I got an apron, and a little lamp, too.

Then today I cried a bunch because I don't know what I'm going to do for thanksgiving.

Then I bought a teapot.

The end.

0 comments: