Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Effingham

phoemeister (4:16:15 PM): I also found out the effington song is totally wrong.... I kept wanting to say "effingham" instead of "effington" because I thought the town was effingham, and I looked it up and I was right, there is no effington
GOWALLSGO (4:21:11 PM): either one would have made sense though
phoemeister (4:21:38 PM): yeah I dunno if he just didn't like the sound of effingham as much, or if he just forgot it was effingham
GOWALLSGO (4:21:53 PM): maybe he didn't want someone to think of suing him
phoemeister (4:22:32 PM): haha maybe... the song is pretty much about fuckin'
phoemeister (4:22:48 PM): but I mean lots of towns have songs saying they suck I think. And this isn't even saying that, per se
GOWALLSGO (4:24:20 PM): maybe he made up effington because it's like compton but it begins with effing which is slang for sex
phoemeister (4:24:35 PM): haha I don't know
phoemeister (4:24:46 PM): I mean the effing is why he liked the town name I think
phoemeister (4:25:05 PM): because the song is stuff like, "are they effing in their cars? effing in the fields? efffing in their homes? in effington?"
GOWALLSGO (4:25:07 PM): but if he used the actual town, effingham, it's boinking pigs which is no fun
phoemeister (4:25:15 PM): hahah yeah I thought of that too

0 comments: