Monday, August 25, 2008

It's been a very good week. Work has been slow, slow, slow (though that will change today), which has been nice. Today I enjoyed my first real non-imaginary tea party with the gals (Anna, Julie, Deanna) and it was very enjoyable. Then the guys (Pat, Lothar) joined us, which was nice too. Also awesome: Julie is moving to BN again!

Saturday I had peeps over for dinner, and it went swell. People liked my cooking, we played fun games, and had pie.

Before that I had Josh over. He praises all of the cooking repetoire I am slowly developing, which makes me feel good. We watched some mad awesome TV together and played games. Plus he gave me some much-needed music to replace what I lost.

Before that, I made roast beef for the first time! Special thanks goes to Tina, who put up with my incessant interogation about the process.

0 comments: