Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Today rocked as much as the last few days have sucked reasons.

--I haven't cried! At all! CRAZYNESS!

--Josh & I are friends again!

--I feel like my friends really do care, which I had crazily not felt about most of them lately.

--I got an interview for another position in my company! I actually started aiming lower than I had previously, but I actually am really really interested in the job I got the interview for. I also scored a SECOND interview, though I am less excited about that job. My boss also set up a mock interview for me tomorrow and I intend to rock it like a hurricane and use it to rock the real interview like a hurricane, and ending up the happiest person ever.

--I feel like I actually am connecting with people at work. Like, I technically don't have real friends that I hang out with, but no less than 3 people I work with engaged me in conversation today, and most of it wasn't awful work stuff, it was stuff that showed they actually care, or at least like my bizzare sense of humor. That's not counting my boss, who seemed almost as happy as I am about the interviews. No matter what you say about my company, one thing is you can tell they actually want you to succeed, and I'm glad.

--No really bad poops

0 comments: