Monday, July 14, 2008

I FUCKING HATE WHERE I LIVE

One goddamn day this summer I would just like to not be woken up early by a lawn mower. And kept up.

I like the inside of my place. I decorated it. I have more space.

But the soundproofing is so goddamn shitty I want to scream. Anytime anyone does anything outside, I hear it. The downstairs neighbors make so much as a peep (and trust me, they do more than peep) I hear it. I used to live on a much busier street and I rarely heard anything, and if I did, it was usually a car that would pass and then go away, not spend 18 hours being industrially loud across the street from me.

During the winter, I DREAMED of nice weather so I wouldn't have to hear the snow plow going at it 8 minutes under my window, but I forgot about fucking lawnmowers.

And yeah, I know it's dickish to say that 10 am is early, but you know what? I work second shift, I'm under a lot of stress right now, SOMETIMES I DON'T FALL ASLEEP UNTIL VERY LATE. I conclude with: @#$%^&*(*&^%%%$^&_*#@@!#$^&**(*((

0 comments: