Wednesday, July 16, 2008

by the way

I want to rip off the Cancer Center of America's nutsack, if it has one. And feed it to the Cancer Center of America. If it has nuts but no mouth, that's fucked up, but I guess I would cut them a mouth hole to shove their nuts in.

Anyway I think they're sadistic bastards because they advertise so goddamn much. Seriously, EVERY ad break. Which is awesome, because it makes anyone with cancer or related to someone who is dying of cancer, unable to fucking forget about it for one goddamn second.

The worst when my Dad was helping my mom stand up so she could go to the bathroom. Some detached part of me I created during my time as a film minor in college noted that I could currently BE in a movie as I watched my mom struggle to even stand up on my left, while simultaneously a recovered cancer patient on the TV to the right beams and bubbles and tells us there is always hope. Except if I were making a movie, I would never do that because it's so fucking cheesy. I didn't even like experiencing it by accident, because my mom IS dying and their stupid fucking false promises just make me want to drive to chicago, burn down the entire building, and then tell EVERYONE it was me.

0 comments: