Thursday, June 19, 2008

Seriously...

My downstairs neighbors might just be the biggest assholes in the world.

They bother me about my music all the time, even when it's not really loud.

Okay, I get it. I don't think it's that loud, but it does seem like sounds get through really easily, and I've lived next to loud people before and it's awful.

I do hate that they always say that it's because of their baby though.

In addition: their baby is the loudest most cryingest baby in the world.

But tonight: they locked a dog in their place for hours while it cries the whole time, driving me absofuckinglutely insane. Which, on top of it is against the condo assoc. rules.

So I got the condo president so he could hear it, but of course they weren't home for him to talk about it. He was sort of annoyed at having to be the police, but fuck it, it's the condo rules, so he IS the police for that.

Anyway I pretended like I don't hate their guts and want to get them in trouble, but I will def. be telling him again if they keep it up and aren't just dogsitting or something.

0 comments: