Saturday, April 19, 2008

Today was sort of meh. I had lady troubles, which always sucks. Then I went over to my parents house to be around my mom, but she slept most of the time anyway. Then, the major reason to go over there, is my dad and I then went to my sister's house to take the Phew to the Gamma Phi circus.

Which... did not work very well. I guess I just assumed he was normal, cause I am not really around little kids too much, but I was wrong. He must have ADD. Or some concentrated super ADD. I swear to god he would not sit down in his seat for one second. And all around us were little kids who stayed seated and attentive the whole time. Plus he didn't like the circus too much, though like I said he wasn't even really paying attention to the acts. Anyway the circus itself was pretty cool, but I began to get annoyed with him after awhile of this. Not to be a douche, cause I do love the kid, but he is totally out of control. He never does anything any adult tells him to, not even his parents. Maybe he is better about it in daycare, cause I can't see them backing down all the time like his parents do, but he can be totally obnoxious sometimes. It was a huge battle just to get him to eat dinner before the circus, and not just drink his pop and eat his candy.

I feel bad thinking things like that about him, because I do love him, and I used to like being around him a lot more. But seriously... if this kid was not related to me, I think I would've wanted to smack him numerous times, which in my opinion, is not really a good thought to inspire in most grownups you encounter when your'e a kid. Who am I to judge though? The precise reason I've never wanted kids is because I know I would do an even worse time raising them.

0 comments: