Saturday, April 12, 2008

mother nature's bitch

I'm feeling somewhat worked over lately, by the world.

I have a shitty, low-paying job that I hate, and the way to move up is to take a slightly better paying shitty job that I would also hate.

My mom is dying. I try to be optimistic about this, but it's hard when the first run of chemo didn't work, and they orig. told us that if the first round of chemo didn't work it would be bad. Not helping is my pessimistic father.

All my friends left town and/or are not speaking to me.

Most recently, my boyfriend kicked me out (well, he asked, which is more polite, but I hate to use "asked me to leave" because it makes it sound like I had a choice) on our six month anniversary. He wouldn't even tell me what I did. When I asked why, he said, "well you did do some things that annoyed me, but mostly I just want to be alone."

All I have to say, is please god, mother nature, whoever: please, please, do not kill any of my other family members or burn my house down.

3 comments:

Terrace said...

well that was seriously crappy timing on his part...

Phoex said...

I dunno. I just wish he and I were better at communicating. We were so good at it to begin with, and now... it just seems like we have these stupid tiny little misunderstandings that blow up into way more than they have to be.

Terrace said...

went through that too, it's because you first really meet on the internet and it's easier to be open and say what you mean on the net... less so when you have to open up face to face