Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'll give my words in one lesson

Today was alright, hung out with my folks, my mom's doing a little better. Walked again for the first time since awhile ago (I'm so descriptive). Got Friday off, I have a cache of paid time off I was saving up for school that I no longer need, plus we get more in June. I may or may not have made buddies with Julie's friends I met the other week. Two of them have friended me on livejournal (I have an acct. there that links to this, that I basically use to read my friends lj's), but sometimes people friend me on livejournal and I never see them again, I dunno. If you guys are reading, though, hey! I have a lot of time on my hands! Let's be best friends! I have caaaandy....... Well, I don't, but I could buy some. And give it to you!

Yesterday sucked, the U of I news sort of shattered any fragile semblence of coping with everything else I've fabricated in the last few weeks. Josh left me a sympathetic txt message when he read the blog, and I called him up to cry for a couple hours, which helped a lot.

No other news, I guess. Which, with my luck lately, no news is good news.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie was fixin' to send you my contact information if she hasn't done so already. I'm pretty much without a schedule now that the semester's done--ostensibly I'm working on research, in reality I'd rather be doing fun stuff. I'm pretty sure that hanging out with you qualifies as "fun stuff".

Now if you happen to call out here and a loud British woman starts talking, that doesn't mean that Angry Annie magically jumped out of my TV set and is holding me hostage. What it does mean is that I seldom pick up my phone, and you're much more likely to get in touch with me online or banging down my front door. But don't use candy as a lure--there's a metric f*&%ton that got left here over the weekend.