Wednesday, March 12, 2008

poop

Gah, I hate life. I don't really remember what all I've meant to blog about lately, but Blogger's not been letting me on.

Anyway today was shitty but one nice thing that happened is Julie called me, and we talked forever about a wide variety of topics such as fucked up family life, batman, Jem, Dschinghis Khan, our loathing for Harry Potter (well, she just dislikes it, I personally loathe it). She might have a part time job soon, which would mean money to come to town and see people, which would be sweet. I also found out that the reason Andy has not responded to any of my many proddings about game night is that he currently has pneumonia, which sounds poopy, and I hope he gets better.

One thing I remembered, I guess, is just that work makes me even more annoyed lately. One thing our supervisor pushes is going out there and getting on committees to develop yourself. Well, it's not like all these fucking committees are beating down my door to have me on them. You have to be reccommended by a supervisor, and mine never does. In fact, he doesn't even really tell you when there's an opportunity around, it looks like. Because one thing they've been lately is training new reps, and you can sit there and help them. I see people who started when I started doing it, and I didn't even know they were going to train anyone soon. And I have let him know that I'm interested in committees and things like that. Not only do they make you look good, but they're like a million times better than taking fucking calls. I just feel shuffled around in general, we're supposed to have efficiency leaders help us get better at our job, and I only even finally got one like 3 months ago, and have never talked to her again (I found out from someone else recently that you're supposed to meet with one every couple of weeks). We're also supposed to listen to calls with coordinators, to learn about what we are and aren't doing right, and again, I've only done that like once since training and I just found out you're supposed to do it a lot more. You're supposed to have a team meeting every month, and my team does like half that. I will tell this all to my supervisor the next time I see him, but who knows when that will be?

I just sort of feel fucked up and angry at life right now, it reminds me of like, August, when I was having lunch with my parents fucking crying in McDonalds because I don't know what I'm doing with my life. And I guess not that much has changed since August.

0 comments: