Wednesday, March 26, 2008

do be do be do

So I gave my first speech at my speech group at work last night. I actually really, really liked it. I was really nervous, but everyone in the group is so supportive and said I was really funny. Which, I find it hard to be funny in an environment that I can't bring up poo or my love of killing hookers, so it was nice to know that my objective of clean humor was carried out successfully. As for what I could do better, I guess I sort of fidget while I'm up there. And one person said to speak up, which I don't get, cause that's always been the least of my problems.

Anyway, I think I'm definitely going to stay. I haven't made best friends with anyone, but I feel like I know people better now that I've been in it awhile, and even when I'm not speaking, other people's speeches are generally pretty interesting. And lets face it, I would probabably do anything to get off the phones at work anyway.

Also I pooped a lot yesterday. That was not fun.

0 comments: