Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Well now....

Today is the first time I had someone angrily yell at me, "HAVE A NICE NIGHT." I don't even think it was sarcastic, even though I don't think he strictly meant it, either. Some dude was pissed about his bill.... and I mean, really pissed. Rarely do I have someone literally screaming into the phone. The refreshing bit, though, was that he was not directing said anger towards me, just towards his agent. So I had to endure his screaming (esp. not fun because I had a headache due to all the construction we've been having around the office) but no abuse. And like I said, he even said things like, "I know it's not your fault," and then told me to have a nice night at the end of the phone call, albeit at the top of his lungs.

Anyways work is still poop. I get depressed even when it's an alright night anymore.

In other news about today, I renewed my driver's license. I KNOW everyone complains about how bad their picture is but man... you would think I was TRYING to make weird faces if you saw these things. I can't decide which is worse. I mean, objectively, my previous one is probably worse. But it is so awful it is funny, I have this grimace of pain on my face, basically, and I've won many a "no, no, I have the worst driver's license picture," game. This one I was just blinking and look drunk. Plus... the guy took it a second time, because I blinked all the way the first time. Anyway, I find it more amusing than anything.

Last weekend was fake birthday, it was pretty good. My parents & sister got me everything on my list (Rogue Wave, Saves the Day, My Fellow Americans, the Ocean's 11 movies, Killer Bunnies & the Quest for the Magic Carrot), plus a noodles gift card and some cash. So there was no embarassing repeat of the Zoodoption incident, thank god. I'm enjoying that stuff quite a bit, and Rogue Wave quotes a bit from Star Wars which you wouldn't think they would do because they seem cool but they AREN'T. So that makes me like them even more. We went out to dinner, (sans my mother, unfortunately) and in general had a good time.

The rest of the time I spent with the Roni. He is still a sweetie and I am glad that I have him. We attempted to watch Eagle Vs Shark, which we couldn't get through because it was stupid. We listened to Michael Ian Black singing about the Nazi party in the voice of the guy from the B-52's, and it was hilarious. We came up with a new wrasslin' move, Anal Claw. We played many a game of Killer Bunnies, Fluxx, and Zombie Fluxx. He made me awesome dinner! We went to Emack & Bolio's and the record shop. He gave me Electric Six, tea, sheets, Fluxx, & Zombie Fluxx. We are best buds!

0 comments: