Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I forget what my friends look like they forget why they like me

I HAVE THE INTERWEBS!

After much struggle, I have finally triumphed. Hopefully.

The thing I most want to blog about is yesterday I was in the bathroom at work and I overheard a lady on the phone saying:

"Lizards? OH, wizards." Who does not love that? I love that.

I also went to the mall yesterday. This is probably the first time in years I've gone to the mall during Christmas season, and I felt raped. Oh, I only bought two things. One that I needed to get anyway, and then another thing that I was basically walking past the store and the thing was in the window and it was so perfect for the person I was hugely happy. I more mean the people in the kiosks that accost you, or as in my case basically grabbed my hand and started buffing my finger nail and I couldn't escape because I was too polite. I think I probably would've even bought the nail stuff out of politeness if I or anyone I know gave a damn about buffing their nails.

Strangers. Touching me. Making me feel sorry for them and hate them at the same time.

Man... I was bursting with things to say, every day I've not had the internet I've thought of things to blog. But I can't really remember most of them anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was a kid, I thought "The Wizard of Oz" was actually titled "The Lizards of Oz", and that the citizens of Oz were going to be attacked by dinosaurs at some point during the movie. I was 5 or 6 and really hyped up for this as my parents showed me the movie for the first time.

Words cannot express my disappointment.

Phoex said...

haha nice.