Tuesday, November 20, 2007

word

1) I still don't have the interwebs but that's changing soon. The guy I was talking to about a discount/whether or not it could be included in my condo fee finally gave up and was like "do whatever you want." I've been looking at DSL today, and it looks like I'd have to get a phone line so I'm thinking of just biting the bullet and going with insight again. If I've learned one thing: it is really annoying not to have the internet at home. I did surprisingly well with not missing it as far as wasting all my time on there like I used to. But it sucks that I'm out of communication with everyone else and that every time I need to look up a phone number or address or directions or try to get my MP3 player fixed...... I have to wait till I can get to my parent's house or the library, and often forget when I am there. I feel doubly dumb at the library because I weirdly have to poop there ALL THE TIME.

2) speaking of which, yeah, my $200 MP3 player is busted, and it's been driving me nuts that I can't play music in the car. It's also stupid that I paid that much for something on the premise that it wouldn't break and now it's broken. But I did orig. cough up the extra money for the extended warranty, so that's good I guess.

3) I HAVE THE MOST AWESOME BOYFRIEND EVER. I think I realized this in the car when we were singing Dschinghis Khan & TMBG together. No. It was when we recorded "Pork Chop Make Out" together. No, it was actually when I came home from work and he had prepared an entire surprise thanksgiving dinner for me.

More later! The parents are home!

0 comments: