Wednesday, September 19, 2007

partay

Does anyone know a good costume rental place? I'm going to YM's halloween party, and it'll be the first time I've dressed up for halloween since I was a little kid. I looked at the costumes you can buy, and not only are they awful*, but they are expensive as hell.

I have something specific in mind, which I wouldn't think would be all that rare, but I couldn't find it. If I can't rent this for a reasonable price, I will be forced to make a really crappy version of it (probably amusing, but I would be stuck all night with "what are you?").

I abandoned my dreams of dressing up as Jared Leto for about the same reason (laziness, not wanting to have to explain all night).
_________
* I'm not even kidding when I say that there were at least five different costumes at the place I looked at where you could basically dress up as poop. There was bull shit, which was poo with horns, crock of shit where I guess part of you is a crock and part of it is poo, etc. etc. I am perhaps the one person on earth most obsessed with poo and joking about it, and even I don't want to dress up as poop.

0 comments: