Monday, August 06, 2007

mission

Find me a cool mouse pad. I've been using the lame Dell one that came with my computer a year now. I keep thinking I shouldn't look, that I'll just be somewhere and notice one, but this has not happened. Mouse pads are apparently not as everpresent everywhere when you don't even want one as they were in the 90's. And I'd think I could find a cool achewood one or something, I mean, that guy sells cookbooks and umbrellas and shit. But no mouse pad.

I DO have an old coke bear one I made my mom gave me from my parents computer when she was going to throw it away. However, there are definite downsides to this mouse pad because:

1) You can barely see the coke bear. This is because this is a well used/worn mouse pad. This is also because there are so many cigarette ashes rubbed into it.

2) I actually cannot find it anywhere.

So yeah, if you've seen a cool mouse pad anywhere, let me knows.

And by the way, if you mention this I will have to do something bad to you.

1 comments:

the becca said...

try cafepress.com

all kinds of cool stuff there