Monday, June 04, 2007

you can't ignore my techno

So I've only been taking calls for two days, but I have calculated a rough estimate of what I'm going to do every day.

--At least two incredibly frustrating claims with people who have a really, really bad grasp on english that take at least half an hour apiece.

--A handful of claims with people I can effectively communicate with

--A handful of people asking questions I can't help them with, but are nice about it.

--the rest is people asking questions I can't help with that get fucking snotty about it and/or trying to badger me until I give them an answer I don't have and/or could get fired for telling them.

But lest you think I am complaining, here are the pros of my new job that I've enjoyed today and yesterday:

--free candy

--free ghettoly mispelled refridgerator magnets

--free cake

--free Dr. Pepper

--a boss that doesn't make me want to stab my eyes out

--No metalhead Ed

On an unrelated note, whoever it is that replaced my downstairs neighbors was listening to "S8er Boi" by Avril Lavigne when I came home. Talk about trading down. Though I shouldn't talk, I promptly went upstairs and started listening to "I'm the Bomb" by Electric Six.

0 comments: