Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I will freak you like you've never been freaked before

So I finally got my brother in law a book. I hope he likes it. If he doesn't, he knows where to return it. I feel kind of crappy that I left it to the last minute and so couldn't use a coupon, but oh well.

It was awesome to visit Borders, I got to see Kevin, Giggles, Renegade, and Lister. Lately it seems like no one I know's been working, so this was nice.

Lister and I discussed army haircuts.

Giggles and I discussed why we think pith helmets should be named something else, because they don't really protect your head. Also: paleontology.

Kevin was awesome, I've missed him so much. We discussed how "evs" went from something we mocked to something we accidently slip into every day discussion, how Welcome Back Kotter is NO Happy Days, DJs who say, "anything Harry Potter," and like a million other things.

Renegade I've missed too (not that I don't miss Lister and Giggles, but I dunno, I miss Renegade's cynicism and Kevin's the opposite of that). I was like, "It's Renegade!" and then let it hang in the air because I usually greet him with, "It's Renegade! More than meets the eye!" and he always says he hates it. And he of course told me not to. But then he was like, "After the movie comes out you can sing the whole theme song to me if you want to." And I was like, "yeah then I'll be like, "ha ha, you still work here and Harry Potter is coming out soon." Then he left and was like, "I have things to do now! You should've talked to me earlier instead of spending all your time talking to those jerks back there!"

Good times.

0 comments: