Sunday, June 17, 2007

I saw my baby trying hard as they could try

Yesterday was pretty good. My parents bought me a boatload of stuff at Sam's Club, then we went to my sister's house to babysit the 'Phew for awhile. Then after awhile we went out to dinner for Father's Day (we did it yesterday because today I have to work during dinner time). It was pretty good, except I was really tired out from the day before and had a headache so I wasn't too exciting for the 'Phew, and I was mildly cranky. But all and all, a good time was had. I had something at the Olive Garden so garlicky that it buuuuurned. Garlic is awesome.

Also I was telling my sister and her husband how I was calling the second Phew "Phew II: Phew Harder." Which, I had thought I'd told them that before (everyone has a different nickname for the fetus, as my weird brother-in-law does not want to tell anyone the kid's name until it's born, so my mom calls him "the brother," my grandpa calls him "whatshisname" etc. so there is literally nothing else I would be likely to call Phew Harder by). Anyway, he thought it was pretty funny and came up with a "phew" more for me. Though Phew Harder is still my favorite.

The Phew Strikes Back
Phew Fast Phew Furious
Hot Shots: part Phew
Back to the Phew-ture
The Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Phew

I kind of wish that they were going to have a third one, because who wouldn't love:

Phew with a Vengeance or
Phew: Tokyo Drift

Then I came home, watched one of the movies Herd was so kind to lend me the other night, and passed out.

0 comments: