Friday, May 25, 2007

metal now, but I've always been

So last night I had a dream that my parents were trying to give me venison flavored rice a roni.

The night before, I actually had my first nightmare about my new job, though it was rather tame, compared to some job or school related nightmares I've had in the past. Basically just random things, like I couldn't figure out how to operate the phone, and my workstation suddenly started being in Spanish.

And actually the day before that, I did get my first caller hanging up on me, though according to my person helping me that day, that woman was just a jerk who wanted us to do her work for her.

Also, it still sucks that all of my training class is a bunch of 18 year olds. It makes me feel like I've wasted the last 7 years of my life, and I could be way ahead of where I am right now if only I'd somehow gotten this job at 18. It's also a creepy feeling to be almost 10 years older than a good number of my colleagues, I wonder if they think I'm like a middle aged woman trying to "fit in" when I talk to them.

In other news, I got paid yesterday, and it's way better than what I got paid before.

0 comments: