Sunday, May 06, 2007

I just realized..

that for months I meant to make a reference to the Jonathan Coulton song "The First of May" on the first of May, and then I missed it.

However, I did come across a "corporate" looking blog template, and made it revolve around his song "RE: Your Brains" where he combines corporate zombies with actual zombies. This is my weird way of celebrating the fact that I got a "real job" that I'll be starting soon.

Here is a picture of the aforementioned Jonathan Coulton. With a stuffed weasel. Enjoy.



(I also enjoy the random scary guy in the background)

1 comments:

thevitaminkid said...

Brains? I used to to eat them scrambled with eggs. Brains are inoffensive, but I actually prefer fried slices of heart.

If you think they will stop at your eyes, you're kidding yourself. You obviously did not see a recent edition of David Letterman where among other exotic disgusting foods, he was presented with a selection of eyeballs. If Dave Letterman will eat a sheep eyeball, I tell you a zombie will not quail from ingesting yours.

Food for thought.