Thursday, May 31, 2007

it's the great god bird with its altar call

Me: and it probably did bug me the first time you said it
Ryan: haha probably, but that's most of what I say
Ryan: "I masturbate to dead hookers on fire!" "what? you sicko"
Ryan: "I masturbate to dead hookers on fire" "interesting.. go on.."
Ryan: "I masturbate to dead hookers on fire" "Woo! Me too!'
Me: ROFLMAO
Me: it's like I've developed stockholm syndrome


Ryan: but there's nothing good about a musician that plays certain notes and chords, and then can't sing with them
Me: I dunno, I not only not dislike his voice because of what he does I love it more
Ryan: when I listen to wolf parade.. I totally picture some drag queen that is trying to sing like a woman, and is drunk
Me: haha that will make it even awesomer
Me: in my head
Me: when I listen to wolf parade

these convers and more at Gwasas. I mean YEARS of convers. All jumbled up and out of order, even!

0 comments: